Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Last trip to Malad

This weekend we made one last trip to Malad for the year. Most of my family was there and we had a great time hanging out and enjoying the new shop. We also found time to ride the dirt bikes and Todd scouted for deer. It was really nice to have some place big enough for all of us to sit and visit and stay out of the cold. I took a lot of pictures but didn't want to bore you all so I just added a few of my little family being a little dorky. I think Rylan was warm enough.


My gorgeous self trying to stay warm while I rode to dirt bike.

My handsome hubby! Need I say more?


And last but not least Kadee sticking her ears out of her hat!

3 comments:

Trina said...

Cute babies! Todd makes me laugh. Tell him hi for me. It'd be fun to get to know you too. Maybe through all this blogging. Have a good day.

~*Jen*~ said...

Bahhhhh....I wish we could have made it up! I think the cold would have made me that much more appreciative of the sun in Mexico LOL! ;)

There's always next year!

Beth at Aunties said...

What a totally fun family! Todd never looked better! LoL
It looks like you had a wonderful time and Mandy you look great for just having your beautiful son!

Miss you!