Monday, September 21, 2009

Random quotes from a 3 year old


"Mom, your not my mom, your my grandma and Rylan is my dad."

"When I grow up I'm going to marry Rylan or maybe Jackson."

"I want to see Jody's house blow up."

"Mom, can I have some salt to use as pixie dust?"

"Can I pretend that Rylan is my little sister instead of a brother?"

"MOM! You can't have any bubble gum because you aren't 5!"

"There's a baby in my tummy, but first I need to get married in the temple to a boy."

"When I go to school what are you going to do?"

"Mommy! This barbie dress won't fit my bear!"

"Isma needs to take a nap."

"You are hilarious mom!"

4 comments:

Holly said...

hahahaha that's awesome!

Shanna said...

Very cute!

~*Jen*~ said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my gosh, I laughed at all of those!

jen said...

kids are so great when they say crazy things- i miss that about my sister...