Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New Blog

So, awhile back I started a new craft blog but I never did anything with it because it was towards the end of the year and I got busy with Christmas and lazy with blogging. The other day one of my cousin's mentioned starting a craft blog and it reminded me of the one that I had started. Well now I am happy to say that I have posted on it and I am going to "try" and start posting more. I hate to say this but I am not a crafty person, but it doesn't stop me from trying! I will be posting crafts that I am working on for Christmas gift as well as other things that I am working on throughout the year. I also Love to cook and am not so bad at it so I will be posting some recipes on it as well as crafts. So please take a look at my new craft blog (even though I haven't posted much) and let me know what you think! http://notsocraftycrafter.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

~*Jen*~ said...

I was thinking about starting a craft blog too! Have you thought about having other contributors on your blog?

Mandy said...

That would be great Jen! How do I add you?

~*Jen*~ said...

Just found it...

Go to Dashboard->Settings->Permissions->Add Authors and then just add my email address. That should send me an invite to be an author to the blog! :D

The Moulton Family said...

Ha! Is that me you are talking about? Happy Mother's Day to you too.