Wednesday, May 21, 2008

First time blog


Well I decided to jump on the band wagon of blogging. I thought it would be a good way to let everyone know whats going on in our busy life. So we will see how it goes! Things have been crazy around our house with trying to get our basement finished by August so that we will have room for our new little boy! Thanks to both of our dads hard work getting the bathroom done we only have one room left. The large family room. Its going to be so nice when its done. I just hope that Todd is able to get it done before the heat of the summer hits. I know where I am going to live out the end of my pregnancy.
Kadee our two year old is doing great and keeping us on our toes. We are working on potty training, what great fun that is! But she is doing good and trying really hard to be a big girl. Yesterday she only had one accident and it just so happened to be on our bed on her dads pillow. But Todd didn't complain to hard, he wanted a new pillow anyways!
Todd is done with school for the summer and I am so proud of him! He got A's in all of his classes last semester. It is really working hard on getting his BS RN and I so can not wait for him to be done with school. He works hard to take care of our little family! As for myself, I am no longer working and am enjoying every minute of it!

4 comments:

jen said...

welcome to blog land... have you seen ours? www.jenabe.blogspot.com i'll add u to my friends list :)

Susan said...

Wow she's beautiful!! I can't belive ow big she is!

3 Docs and A Diva said...

Hi guys! It was fun to find your blog and to catch up on what is going on your lives. I could visualize all the guys on the little bikes and pink bikes! It brought a big smile. Congratulations on this new little one coming in aug,and Kadee is no longer the new born I saw last. She is beautiful! Time does fly, it will be fun to see everyone and we are excited about the family reunion!
We are proud of Todd for getting all the educationhe is. What is a NR?

Your basement looks great and it is such a feat to get a basement done. We still are trying to finish ours for Michelle and Payton. It is ton of work. Kudos to you guys, and just know how mcuh we love you.
Aunt Cheryl

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I would LOVE her to p on my pillow, I LOVE little girl p and I get it straight from my granddaus snatch when I get a chance, or if not I take her to potty then instead of wiping her I lick her clean, she is 2