Monday, May 26, 2008

Fish'n


On Sunday we drove up to Warm River to see if we could catch any fish. On a normal day at Warm River it is very easy to catch fish, well with as high as the river is this spring it is a little harder. Out of the three of us Kadee was the only one to catch a fish. Let me correct myself, the only one to catch a keeper, Todd did catch a fish but it was very tiny so the threw it back. Kadee was so excited about catching her first fish on her very own princess fishing pole.

Todd's parents and his sisters family were up there camping so we spent some time with them. The kids kept getting mad because uncle Todd, grandpa Jenks and their dad Nick kept taking theirs bikes on little ride. Mind you that Todd is not a small man and he look quite funny riding a little bike. But I think the funniest thing was to see Nick ride a little pink bike. I made a video of the three of them racing the bikes! It was a great day and we had a lot of fun!

1 comment:

jen said...

I always outfish Abe too. Even if they are small, at least I caught one!!