Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Basement is done!!




I'm so excited that we finally have a finished house!! My sweet hubby has worked his butt off to get the family room done before the heat of the summer. I know where I will be living for the next 10 weeks (yes that's all I have left!) if I can get my happy butt up and down stairs that is. Its so much cooler down there. Now all we need is some furniture down there so we have some place to relax.

Now we get to move on to the fun stuff like the baby's room. I have thought a lot about it and I am not going to be putting Kadee and the new baby in the same bed room. I am to afraid that she will try and get him out of bed in the middle of the night. She loves to pack around her baby dolls by the neck.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Yay!! That's awesome!!

Amber said...

Congrats on the baby. This is your cousin Jared and Amber. It is good to see pics of you all. We need to get together some time..." When we get back in town. We are living in Washington by aunt Terri until August."

~*Jen*~ said...

I love the color of the basement! It looks good!

Ashlie said...

Wow, your basement looks so good! Good job Todd! He's been working on that forever. He started when I was still there! Craziness...

I'm so glad you have a blog and you found me! I love blogs! I'm totally obsessed now :) I totally miss you guys! So if you're ever in Colorado, you have to come see us!