Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

Ok, so I know that I am a little behind on the posting but I just have not taken the time to do it! We had a lot of fun this Halloween, Kadee dressed up like Cinderella and Rylan, well I didn't dress him up, he stayed home with a family friend and handed out candy. We went trick or treating with Forrest, Jessica and Jackson. I forgot my camera when we when trick or treating but the night before Jessica and I took the kids to Boo at the Zoo and I got some cute pictures of them there. All and all it was a good night, after hitting the Ucon trunk or treat and then going around our hood, Kadee ended up with about 9 pounds of candy. We will be eating candy till next Halloween!

Rylan in his Halloween shirt!

Kadee and Jackson at Boo at the Zoo!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty little Cinderella.

Unknown said...

Cute Cute! I still need to post Halloween too.... It is hard to get to it sometimes! But I will soon! I loved Rylan's Halloween outfit! When are we going to have a girl's lunch out?