Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Smile!

Some of my family has been complaining about never seeing Rylan with his eyes open. I have been trying really hard to get a picture of him smiling but he must not like me enough to smile for me yet.
Kadee is always smiling and she loves getting her picture taken!


Still working on getting Rylan to smile, but hey his eyes are open!

Poor kids, a couple weeks ago I was going threw my Seder chest and found some old dresses that I use to wear, I also found a church outfit that I think Jaylan and Jefferson use to wear, well it just so happened that the clothes fit Kadee and Jackson so I just had to play dress up on them! They sure looked cute in the clothes and are always willing to pose for the camera.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

He does look different with his eyes open! He is a cutie! Mason and Rylan will be good friends :) We need to get together soon for lunch... email me and let me know when! jprice@good-sam.com or call me :)

3 Docs and A Diva said...

They are very cute kids!
I can see his daddy in him...

TiffT said...

He is so cute! He kind of looks like he is smiling there!

Mel said...

Holy cow!!! Look at Jack Jack in the boys old clothes! Talk about a trip! Were they ever that small??

Kadee looks so cute! Such a good big sis! Rylan is definately getting more mobile!!! Can't wait to see yous alls!!!!