Wednesday, March 3, 2010

18 months!

Wow!! Has it been 18 months already. Time sure flies when your having fun! Rylan is now 18 months old. He is a very busy little boy and I find myself saying that is it a good thing I had Kadee first because if Rylan came first I don't know if there would have been any kids after him. He wares me out with how much energy he has. He loves to climb on anything he can get on.
He loves taking rides on the four wheeler and the snowmobile with Todd and if Todd goes out in the garage with out him he will scream by the back door till Todd comes and gets him or I throw him out. He is 100% boy. He is so much fun and we are happy to have him in our family even if he does drive me crazy from time to time.
Height: 34 inches
weight: 24lbs



1 comment:

Trina said...

Rylan sounds like a little Todd in the making. He's a cutie.