Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Decking the Halls!

This Year is the first year we have ever had a fake Christmas tree. Most years we go to the mountains and cut our own. Well, I hate, hate, HATE putting light on the Christmas tree and most years after Christmas the lights go out with the tree (how wasteful am I). So this year my loving hubby got us a pre-lit Christmas tree. And I love how easy it was to set up. Now its not the biggest fullest tree but its just right for our little family!
Ry & Kd working on the tree.
The best/worst (depends on the day) gifts under the tree :)
So Ry thought that baby Jesus (snowman version) needed a snowmobile ride! My kids are never boring, the other night Kadee was telling all the village people goodnight!

2 comments:

Holly said...

That is the same reason we got a pre-lit fake tree! Love all the lights, but hate putting them on/taking them off the tree! Makes life so easy!

~*Jen*~ said...

I'm sure Jesus would have loved snowmobiles just as much as Ry does if he had them back in the day! LOL! ;)