Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween 2010

I'm a little mad at myself because I didn't have my camera with me when we went tricker treating so I did the best I could with my phone camera and stealing pictures from Shanna's facebook page.
This year Rylan was a monkey and Kadee was kitty. Yes that is Jayden Pancheri in the background.
Rylan was being a turd and didn't want to get his picture taken. What can I say? I'm a mean mom!
We went to Snake River Landing's Tricker treat street this year with Jess & Jackson and my friend Shanna and her daughter Rylee. We had fun but I don't think it was worth waiting in line for 2 hours..
Rylan & Rylee. Cute monkey & cupcake! Today Kadee asked me "Is Rylan going to marry Rylee?"

1 comment:

Holly said...

We went to the Trick or Treat street too! Way fun! Way crowded though!