Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A camping I will go!!


So I thought I would just post way to many pictures of our camping trip this weekend. I know it looks like my camera threw up on my blog but I couldn't pick which pictures I wanted so here is a little bit of everything.
Shay & Tuck
Kd loves her new uncle Bruce!
The kids...
Tucker in Rudys house
Jody, Kristy & Me
Kd & Shay
Poor Levi
Monica & Bruce
A bunch of people! (Todd's mom & sisters)
Me and my dorky self!!
We had a lot of fun! That's all I have to say and yes I need to do one more post of our weekend and then I will be done for another month!

1 comment:

jen said...

Love the self portrait of you camping- totally took me back to girls camp! I think it was a year your mom was camp director too..? You guys know how to camp! We had so much fun back in the day! I miss girls camp...