Thursday, January 29, 2009

Kadee's new hair cut!

After cutting her hair three different times I decided that it was about time for kadee to get her hair fixed. She also took it upon herself to cut Jacksons hair. Kadee was not very happy about the thought of getting her hair cut.
She was really good while the lady was cutting her hair. A lot better then she is when I am just trying to brush it.
Kadee with her new do. After she got it cut she told me that she would no longer cut her own hair. Now maybe we can grow it back out!














3 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute cute! It's shorter than I thought you might go, because I know you didn't really want to cut it either!

Mel said...

Not cut her own hair anymore...HA! That's a good goal for a 3 year old.

Unknown said...

Cute! Her hair looks cute bothe ways! Girls night at Jenn's house Wednesday- we are gonna do pedicures for Valentine's Day and watch House Bunny (SOO funny! :)) Let me know if you can come!