Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Kadee's sled

On Saturday we took kadee out to ride her snowmobile for the first time this winter. At first she had a hard time pushing the throttle and getting the snowmobile to go, but she kept at it until she got tired and then just wanted to play in the snow!Kadee all dressed up and ready to go in her new gear. Kadee on her sled waiting for her Todd to hurry up so her could go. Todd ties her sled up to his to make sure she doesn't go to fast and get hurt. I thought I made a video of her driving but my batteries died on my camera!





5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh that is so awesome! I didn't even know they made snowmobiles for little tots! How adorable! and fun!

Anonymous said...

Kadee is so dang cute, Josh wants to know if youll buy him a 120 or atleast build a motor for him

~*Jen*~ said...

How fun! I bet she had such a blast!

Beth at Aunties said...

beth at aunties said...
Kadee is sooo adorable:-) Our granddaughter had so much fun at Rod and Marlene's riding on a snowmobile.

My docs blog has gone private and is dormant. You can reach me on this blog. We do not use our real names, though!
Each and everyone of you are in our prayers:)

Families are eternal and the most important entity we can have and share in this life... besides the gospel, Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Marae and I spoke and think we all need to love, attend the temple more often and have faith. I am grateful and love the atonement of Jesus Christ and the incredible blessings HIS beautiful gift offers us. It is amazing. We are so blessed.

Thanks to both of you for all you do to help grandma. I am so glad you are part of my eternal family!

Ryland's cheeks are so soft and kissable...I want to kiss them so bad...just like I did his daddy's!


I love your family!

Shanna said...

That is awesome! She is so cute! Love her pink helmet! We haven't seen you guys in awhile... we have been sluffing church the last 3 months but we are goimg to start coming again in February! Hope all is going well! Ryland is so cute too!!