Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sneaky little 3 year old!

Some times you just know when your kid is up to no good, like when you hear a chair slide across your kitchen floor, or when you hear a very chatty child stop talking all together. Well this is what happened in our house tonight. It didn't take me very long to go and investigate and this is what I found! Our sneaky little three year old helping herself to the snack cupboard. I quietly snapped the picture and hid around the corner so she couldn't see me. It wasn't very long after that, that I heard a "mom, mom help me! I cant get down!" In the end she ended up getting herself a granola bar.

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

I so know what you mean. That is so my 4 year old. Into what ever he can get into. It is cute as long as it is not something that can hurt them or others.. Very cute idea to get a picture of that.

Amber said...

That is too funny! It is what my two girls do all the time.

Susan said...

I love you!!

Mel said...

BUSTED!!!

Kathryn said...

Lol, how cute.

~*Jen*~ said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! At least it was a granola bar. It could have been something worse, like chowing down on an entire bag of marshmallows or something lol.

Unknown said...

Hee hee- that is cute! And I am so happy to see someone else put up their Valentine's background! I was a little worried that I was too early and a wierdo :) Hee hee- I still haven't heard back from you on lunch...

dream catcher said...

Way to go Kadee! Your showing your independance already.. I remember when you use to enjoy eating cat food more than granola bars. Hey babe I'll bet we can post some really funny pictures depecting your dads independance, shall we. Ask him about his early kindergarden experiences. Love you Grmpa J