Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Randomness

Well it has been a while since my last post and I was thinking that i needed to post something but not a lot has happened, let me rephrase that, a lot has happened but nothing that I would want to blog about. I was looking through my pictures and found some really cute ones of my kids! Oh how I love my kids!!


This is a picture of Kadee after her aunt Jody got a hold of her. Jody loves to do hair and Kadee love getting her hair done (most of the time) for some reason when I do her hair it hurts but whenever someone else does her hair she hold still and let them do it without complaining. She looks like she should be on the movie "Hair Spray". Any how she looks cute just the same!

I love this picture as well. My kids look like that are actually enjoying each other. I put Rylan on Kadee's bed and when I walked out of the room I just the two of them laughing and laughing! I had to get my camera and take a picture of it because I know that they wont always be this cute together and I will someday have to remind them that once upon a time they did like each other.

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Kadee's hair looks so cute! I love watching her at church in primary! She is too cute! We haven't seen you guys in awhile! It could be to the fact that somehow Tyler's alarm hasn't gone off in time to get ready for church the last 3 sundays.... lol, i think he is doing it on purpose! :)

Beth at Aunties said...

Kadee is adorable and everyone hass to love aunt Jody! I use to be the aunt to do that to her hair!!!
I am glad she is following in good footsteps.:-)
So sorry about Anne. Mine and Michelle's love to all.

Your son is growing and looks like his daddy. Families are so precious and you have a darling one.
We have number 11th grandchild coming in September with Scott and Cherie expecting number 5!
Kevin and Jamie wants to start as soon as he graduates and they can actually get to live together.:)