Friday, May 15, 2009

Mothers


I know I am a little late to post about mothers day but I still wanted to let my mom and my mother in-law know how much we love them! I have been so blessed to have two great moms when so many people don't even have one!

Mom, you are the best! Thank you so much for making everything possible for us kid. Thanks for always being there for me even when I didn't want you to be! You have always been such a great example for us. Thanks for always taking my phone calls even though I am sure sometimes you don't want to :) Thanks for all you do for us! We love you so much Grammy!

Mom Jenks, How lucky am I to have you as a mother in law! You are a great lady! Thank you so much for sacrificing everything you did through the years to make sure your kids were always taken care of. Thank you so much for trying as hard as you did to try and keep your family together, thanks for teaching your kids to stand up for what is right. We love you so much and hope that someday you will find true happiness!

To my own kids, I love you so much!!! Kadee and Rylan I love being your mom, Kadee I love all the silly songs you sing and the story's you tell. Rylan I love the way you smile at me every time you see me. I love the joy you bring to my life everyday. You kids are truly what keeps me going when life get hard! I am so grateful to know that family's can be together forever and to know that I will always have you kids!

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

No comments: