Monday, May 11, 2009

Rylan 8 months



I am so horrible at posting these days. Any who, Rylan turned 8 months on April 28th. I don't know how much he weights or how tall he is. What I can tell you is that he is not very chubby but has a chubby face, he is very long in the fact that his pajamas are 12 months now just for the length. He is a very happy boy, loves his sister and is turning into a mommas boy, which is driving me nuts! He has two teeth now, sits up by himself and will roll all over the house. We love him so much!!

3 comments:

Ashlie said...

Aw, he's so cute! He looks so much like Todd :) I can't believe he's 8 months old already.

Jessica said...

His eyes are so big and blue in this picture! You can totally tell the him and Kadee are siblings! So cute!

The Moulton Family said...

Such blue eyes!!! What a cutie!!
Miss you, cuz!

Ash