Monday, June 22, 2009

Fathers Day!




Happy Fathers Day!!


I know, always a day late! Well we went camping to Malad for Father Day and with no Internet there it is a day late but I still wanted to tell the best two men in my life Happy Fathers Day!!


I am so blessed to have such a great husband! He is so loving and kind and has got to be the worlds best dad!! Between full time work and school he still manages to fine time to play with the kids, Kadee loves him so much and most of the time prefers him over me. He is so great and always willing to take the kids with him when he needs to run errands and lets me have some quiet time to myself. I would not function without him!! He is always so willing to help anyone in need and makes sure that his family (his mom and siblings as well as us) are always taken care of!!!



When I think of my own dad I always think of the song "My dad's the greatest dad I know!" He really is! I don't even know where to start with my dad! He is so smart, witty, and funny. I love that I have always been able to talk to him about anything, ask him anything and he would always give me a answer. Growing up on a farm some of my best memories are just hanging out with my dad in the trucks and tractors. I loved hauling cows with him, or going to Stucki's for a treat. I would have to say that he spoiled the crap out of us kids and still does! Thank you dad!!!

1 comment:

Beth at Aunties said...

I stopped by to get Rylands information for our family genenology. I sure wish you guys were going to there to spread the love!

Love to you all!