Friday, June 26, 2009

Malad Pictures

Well I told my sister that I would post some pictures of last weekend in Malad and never did, so here are some for your viewing enjoyment! We are starting to get Kadee use to sitting on the little 50 motor bike.
If anyone know anything about my dog Rudy, she is one very hyper lab. Well Todd took her for about a 12 mile run which about 6 were up the mountain. She road the 4 wheeler with Todd half the way down the mountain. The poor dog was dead tired by the time we got back to the camper. When it was time to go home, Todd had to carry her to the pickup because she did want to walk anymore. Poor dog!


We took Rylan's jumper with us to put in the shop so he would have something to do and Kadee thought it would be fun to use it as a swing!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

LOVE the picture of Kadee on the 50! I can't wait until Rylee can have her own 50! Tyler would like her to have one NOW! :D