Saturday, November 21, 2009

Anyone out there?

So, I am starting to wonder if anyone but a few close friends even read our blog anymore.. I think Todd's family who use to read our blog has fallen off the face of the earth or no longer wants to claim us as family....

Well to update the people who do read our blog.
Todd is still in school and working full time at the hospital. Some how he still manages to pull all A's, and still finds time to go hunting. He is looking forward to the snow and is ready to get out and sled.

Kadee is in ballet. The teachers are always telling me how good of a listener she is and how she is as good if not better of a dancer then the girls that have been doing it a year longer then her. Kadee has also informed me that she wants to start karate. I have doing home school pre-school with Kadee this year and she love to learn and she loves to write and draw. She can already write her numbers 1-20 and we are working on writing the letters. She amazes me with how much she loves to learn and how quick she is. It is our goal to have her reading before kindergarten. She still has one more year home. I just hope she doesn't get to bored once she does go to school.

Rylan is walking really well now. I was starting to wonder if he was ever going to start to walk. He still moves a lot faster crawling but they say that kids who wait longer to walk are smarter :) He is starting to talk also. He says, mom, dad, sis and night. We finally gave him his first hair cut last week and I have to say that home hair cuts are not for me. Or maybe just moving targets.

As for me, I just do about the same thing everyday, cook, clean and watch kids. That's about the typical life of a stay at home mom. I am starting to do crafts a little more even though I'm not very creative.

We are all looking forward to the Holiday season and I can hardly wait for Thanksgiving to spend some time in Utah with my family.

Well friends and family don't be strangers now ya hear. Leave a comment, let us know your out there!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course we are here...just not good at commenting at all. Sorry.

The Moulton Family said...

I read it!!!

Ash

Amber said...

I read your blog! I think people just don't comment like they used to.

Ashlie said...

Sorry, Mandy! I check your blog at least every few days! I'm in nursing school too, so I may not have time to comment, but I'm still here. Miss you guys! I can't believe how big Kadee is getting... :D

Unknown said...

Good to have an update! =) I read! And a trick for moving hair cuts is to cut it while they are in the tub... I know it sounds strange but it is the only way it works for me!

Susan said...

I'm here. Just had too much going on to read anybody's blog. Miss you wish I could see you over the Holidays.

Trina said...

I claim you, I claim you. I feel the same sometimes. I've commented here before but don't know if you have a clue who I am (Todd's cousin) or care. Lol. I always wish family would comment on my blog as well.....feel free to come on over.

Sounds like you're all busy. Kadee is doing awesome in pre-school- That's good accomplishments at her age. I know, I taught pre-school for years and years. Tell, Todd I'm proud of him. Sounds like Kadee is walking in his footsteps, at least scholastically.

Kmelanese said...

I read your blog all the time too! I just don't always have time to comment.

Beth at Aunties said...

I agree...we still pop in every once in a while to catch up. LIFE is HECTIC! Keep posting:)
I love how cute your family is and am so proud of Todd! It is alot of hard work to work and support a family and get straight A'S!
Merry Christmas and I do hope you all had a wonderful time at Thanksgiving. We love you and families ARE Eternal! Even though we pop in evry so often... :)
You are a darling mom!~♥
Come see us...We blog! Though I keep names private and try to use my blog as a missionary tool to share with the world we ARE Christian!!! It is working...we are sharing our 2nd BOM and asnswering many questions. Uncle V paid a visit in Phoenix to a family! I continue to love how the Lord works through us for good.

3 Docs and A Diva said...

Send me an email so you can be added to our private blog! Love you:)