Saturday, November 14, 2009

Primary Program

So I forgot to post about the wonderful primary program we had last Sunday. Kadee is a fun little sunbeam and this was her first primary program. She loved the thought of having a part in the primary program and learned her part well. The day of the program when it was the sunbeams turn to say their parts the ran up to the podium before her teacher could get to her. Her teacher also had a part and was suppose to say her part before Kadee could say hers. Well Kadee was so excited to say her part that when she saw her teacher coming she grabbed the microphone and said "I want to do it myself!" It was so funny, the congregation just laughed at my little sunbeam. She said her part all by herself and then let her teacher do her part. It was cute. I'm sure that next year she is going to be the little kid that sings (more like scream) louder then the rest.

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Tyler didn't tell me about that! That is so funny! Heard you are officially in primary now!?