Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween!

I know that it might seem a little morbid but this year for Halloween we dressed Rylan up as Chucky! Yes Chucky, the freaky little killer doll. The funnest thing about it was that people could tell who he was. We went to a trunk r treat and I had a whole group of teenage boys come up to him and say "Oh my gosh its Chucky, they dressed that baby up like Chucky!" Then after ward we went out to dinner and had more people comment on him looking just like Chucky. The reason why we dressed him up like Chucky is because he has quite the scary Chucky smile. The sad part is that when ever we tried to take a picture of him doing the smile he would stop as soon as we took the picture.
This year for Halloween Kadee was a fairy/princess. Some of the time she wanted to be a fairy princess and then she would get sick of her wings and just want to be a princess. We went to two trunk r treats and then went around our neighborhood. I think we got enough candy to last us for the whole next year.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Oh my heck I love that you dressed him up as Chucky! That's awesome! Looks like you guys had a great Halloween!