Wednesday, February 3, 2010

On a snowmobile!!

So last year I didn't get to go snowmobiling at all. I think part of the reason was that Todd blew his snowmobile up on his first ride out last year and ended up riding mine the rest the year, hence why I didn't get to go. Well, on Saturday we took some friends of ours, a long with Nick and Levi and went to Island Park. We could not have picked a better day to go! The weather was so nice that I ended up taking my head sock off along with my goggles. Every time we stopped we ended up taking our coats off it was so warm. I was happy that I only got stuck once and that I have a great hubby who will dig me out when I do get stuck!He can fly! He can fly? He can FLY!
Almost to the top. Where I got stuck. Waiting for Todd to come save me!
Looking down the hill after Todd got me out!

No comments: