Friday, July 11, 2008

Bad News!

I am writing to let all our Jenks family know that we will not be going to Bear Lake! I am so sad to report that the doctor has told me that I can no longer travel! :( He told me that if he would have known I was going to Island Park he would of said I couldn't go. I guess it is a good thing I didn't tell him that I road the 4 wheelers. Oh well! I am just sad that we wont be able to use our camper much more this summer as well as not getting to see all of our Jenks family that I still don't feel like I know very well. But it is best to do what the doctor says, I guess he knows he is talking about! We sad about not getting to go camping but we want to do whats best for our baby. We only have seven weeks left then we can enjoy our new bundle of joy!

5 comments:

3 Docs and A Diva said...

We are sad you won't be able to attend either. We were looking forward to seeing you and everyone else. Babies are so precious and do come first though. I had two at seven months and they are just too tiny at that point to be born. That is why Scott was still in the nicu in the picture of him on his picture on our blog. We will miss your little family. Did your dad have a good birthday? Love you all three!

Sarah said...

Ya know you are gonna have to ahave some boy names ready for when the bundle of joy comes, although I think Kadee has a great idea his name should be Monkey.

~*Jen*~ said...

I think Monkey is a fabulous name LOL :)

BTW, I'm surprised that the doc has restricted your travel this soon! Bummer, though!

3 Docs and A Diva said...

Mandy I created a blog for Todd's parents for their anniversary and Rod's Birthday. here is is the address http://shineforthrmj.blogspot.com/
You can leave them a message. It was a surprsise. If you would like me to give you information so you can help walk Marlene through how to post, please email me or call me! I love you all!

Susan said...

Home Stretch!!!!!!! I can't wait to see pics!! I'm saving my pennies to maybe come see you!!