Thursday, July 24, 2008

Memories

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

5 comments:

Ashlie said...

Hi Mandy! I bringing tacos over to your house after you had Kadee, and staying there forever talking and spending time with your kitty, Isma, and talking about kitties. She was so cute :) Fellow cat lovers unite! I so miss you guys. I wish I was there to watch the new one too! What are you going to name him?

Susan said...

The best memory for me is the one when we became friends. We went ice skating then ditched Breckon and Brittany and went back to your house and watch an abbreviated version of Neswies.
P.S. I think it was Carrie 2 that made so scared you had to come to the bathroom with me!!!

Jennifer said...

So I'm not really sure what to write. We have not had the chance to be around each other much. I can say that I hope that we can spend more time together so that we can make some good memories. I loved this idea so I put it on my blog as well..

Anonymous said...

Memories of us, well let me think... I remember all the fun, hot, hot times sitting in the heat at the pulls. You really need to have that baby and get back to pulling, I miss you:(

3 Docs and A Diva said...

Mandy,
After we first meet you and just had a feeling you would be an awesome member of our family. When you would treat mom so good in and out of the hospital after her knee surgeries.
But the most memorable is your wedding and being able to spend the hours afterwards in typing up your T. notes. I knew then how truly special you are. Your grandpa did an awesome job on your wedding day!