Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Island Park

Over the 4th of July weekend we went to the Island Park ranch with my family. The ranch has always been my favorite place to camp. We have 1000 acres all to our self's, I take that back, we have to share it with the cows but more then half the time we never see them anyway. It was fun to take our camper out for the first time this summer and just sit back and enjoy nature. However we really could have done without the blasted mosquitoes. I think we went threw two cans of OFF and a can of Yard Guard. Besides that we had a great weekend riding 4 wheelers, dirt bikes, shooting guns and just relaxing.


Do to the late winter we have had the wild flowers were still in bloom and the were so pretty. Kadee had fun playing in them and picking them. Every time she would pick one she would bring it to me and say "Happy mothers days!' it was cute.


Well after spending four days in our camper we were happy to come home, clean up and sleep in our own beds, but are looking forward to going to Bear Lake in a couple of weeks!

4 comments:

Amber said...

That sounds like so much fun! The flowers look really pretty!

Mel said...

Bear Lake, HA! You are so grounded!

~*Jen*~ said...

Psssst! *whispering* I promise not to tell your doctor that you rode 4-wheelers all weekend! *wink, wink*

Anonymous said...

sleep tight little one while I unbutton those jeans, pull them down and enjoy your p-ss- mmmmmmm love my p-s-y under 4