Sunday, July 27, 2008

Home Sweet Malad

For Mom & Dad Ward that is. This Saturday went against doctors orders and went to Malad to help my parents on their propriety. We had to go, ok well I didn't but Todd did have to pull my dads new tractor down. After being on bed rest for a week and not leaving the house I had to get out! We helped my dad work on his shop and and move some dirt and rock around.



This is me just playing around in the tractor, really I just drove it around a little mainly to cool off in the A/C cab! It was fun! It really made me miss the Osgood farm I grew up on. Back then the tractor I drove was quite a bit bigger.



Kadee had fun playing with her cousin Katelyn on the little 4-wheeler. Everyone in my family except Audrey was there, it was really nice to see my sister Melissa and her kids and yes Audrey was missed!



This is a picture of my parents back yard and shop. The house is going to be built to the north of the shop a ways up, not shown in the picture. The spot where Todd is standing when he took this picture is going to be the garden area.

This is the front yard. It is hard to see because the beautiful setting sun.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

fun pictures. Oh and I tagged you. If you go to my blog you will see why