Sunday, July 13, 2008

Black Tail

On Saturday afternoon we took the boat out to Black Tail. Grandma & Grandpa Jenks and Jody and Nicks family joined us. We had a lot of fun pulling the kids (and grandpa) behind the boat in the tube. Todd says that he thinks that is the first time he has ever see his dad behind a boat. Kadee even on in the tube. She was probably the easiest out of the kids to get in the tube. She loves the water.





Todd and Nick tried out Todds new wake board. It was quite the sight to see Nick trying to help Todd get his feet in. Todds feet are a little to big for the bindings on the wakeboard.


In the end they got the wakeboard on and Todd was able to get up and board.



This summer has been the pits for me :( I get to miss out on all the fun! I did get to enjoy the nice boat ride. I will admit sometimes it is just fun to watch my little family have fun!



5 comments:

3 Docs and A Diva said...

It looks like great fun! It will be fun at the reunion, and we are so sorry you won't be able to join with us. You son is more important and there is always the nest time. I spent probably a totoal of 3.5 months in bed with Steve and Scott. It isn't fun.:(
Did you see Rods and Marlene's new blog???? please go see it!
http://shineforthrmj.blogspot.com/
I love you both!

~*Jen*~ said...

Sounds like fun! When I played the video of Kadee, Katelyn waved at the computer and said "Hi Kadee!!!" LOL

Anonymous said...

Kadee is so dang cute. Don't worry next year you will be out in the water and playing it up like you do. Keep up the good work with the blog it's fun to see what you are doing when you are not with us at the track :(.

Jennifer said...

How cute. Looks like she had an awesome time. Todd still owns me a water skii trip!

Ashlie said...

I'm so jealous!!! I have only been able to use my awesome wakeboard once! I miss lakes and boating so badly!